Domo-Kun !

Domo is described as "a strange creature that hatched from an egg," with a large, sawtoothed mouth that is locked wide open. Domo can only communicate by producing a low-pitched noise which sounds somewhat like his own name, Domo is known to pass gas repeatedly when nervous or upset.
*Watch video at bottom of post!*

Random shots of Domo-Kun !









Off-Shift Day, decided to spend some time shooting...again.

I'm fascinated by this character's appearance.

Have not watched a single episode of this character's show though.

My gal even got a pair of domo head-rest for my car. *loves*


Love that shocked face...=P


Do you have a Domo? =D

2 comments:

  1. I love that part when he says Hello into the phone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cool~
    I kinda prefer the suicidal one =P

    ReplyDelete